Situated in the historic heart of Dublin just a stones throw from Temple Bar is O´Neill´s. Around the corner from Trinity College, Grafton Street and the world-famous Molly Malone Statue, it´s the perfect place for a quiet pint, a tasty meal or a lively music session or just to rest your feet for a while. You´ll always be sure of a warm, friendly welcome.
Dublin Pub Culture
If you want to experience an authentic Dublin bar, submerge yourself in O´Neill´s, Dublin pub culture at its finest. O’Neill’s has existed as a licensed premises for 300 years and is renowned for it´s ageless character and numerous alcoves, snugs, nooks and crannies. You can enjoy live traditional Irish Music here 7 nights-a-week, no admission charge.
The Guinness Storehouse
The Guinness Storehouse is only an interesting 20 minute walk away, just past Christ Church Cathedral. Why not stop in to visit our World-Famous carvery, to put a coating on your stomach before you go hiking around the Storehouse and sampling the Guinness. You can can also enjoy our Sandwich Bar, Fresh Oysters or our most popular Corned Beef and Cabbage, Irish Lamb Stew, Beef & Guinness Stew and Fish and Chips. Finish your meal with a Baileys Irish Coffee or a Hot Whiskey and you´re set up for the day. Whatever you fancy, you won´t leave O´Neill´s unsatisfied.
- All major sporting events. At O’Neill’s we have 15 screens in total including 3 large HD projector screens and 3 plasma 3D screens for the coverage of live sport. Soccer, including the European Leagues, Irish Football and Hurling, Rugby, American Football (NFL) etc. If there´s a game you want to see, just ask our friendly staff, they´ll be pleased to help.
- Free wireless internet access is available to all our customers.
- Our Heated Beer Garden and Smoking Area has just been fully refurbished and contains several tv screens.
- We have the largest selection of Irish Craft Beers in Dublin.
- Great Food served daily from 8.00am starting with our ´Really Good´ Full Irish breakfast until 11.30am.
- Our world-famous Carvery starts at 12 midday which includes daily specials which can be seen on the chalk boards hanging outside and inside the bar. The Daily Menu continues to be served until 10.30pm every night.
- Our Sandwich Bar can create whatever you desire or choose from our imaginative menu, in a selection of fresh breads. Baked Potatoes with a choice of fillings are also available, or or heart warming Fish Chowder served with freshly baked brown bread.
- At O’Neill’s we can cater for parties and tour groups of varying sizes. We can provide a selection of finger food to meet your requirements or choose from our selection of Party Platters.